Yes! Mold can be very good as they are the one that are used to make penicillin and Brie. Moreover, it is also very necessary for the decomposition of some organic matter in nature. However, it could be very dangerous when it grows inside the house without being noticed. Molds are a type of fungus, which can grow anywhere under your carpet or besides your wall. These are very much harmful when they grow in the bathroom.
They completely destroy the bathroom and will keep them so dirty that whenever you will go to freshen yourself, you will not be in a good mood. Still there are many ways, which could be used to keep your bathroom clean and protected from those ugly and dirty molds.